Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Friday, April 30, 2004

Labor Day Weekend ...

  • It's the first day of yet another new month. Labor Day as well. Happy Labor Day to all laborers.
  • It's 8:34AM on my computer clock, woke up a few minutes ago. I don't usually get up during the weekend this early.
  • I already had my taho.
  • Laundry is spinning away.
  • I want to go back to bed. I need someone to do laundry for me.
  • Last night, or earlier today around 1AM-ish, I forgot to log off on my messenger thingy, good thing, I logged in to I-Mesh for my song downloads.
  • What really happened was, I brushed my teeth, washed my face, then went inside the room, lied down on my bed. And the next thing I know, the sun was up at around 6AM-ish. Hah. I was that sleepy.
  • I guess, I needed that sleep badly. I had a busy work week.
  • I met this person from a FRIENDS yahoogroup, we get to chat every now and then. He lives in the US. We both love FRIENDS. AND, he'll send me the FINALE of the show as soon as possible. Well, I told him to send it to my Uncle in Jersey first, then my Uncle will just send it to us. [My Uncle have a friend working for FedEx, they get discounts.] Yay. I'm so happy. Excited to see where and how it all ended. [I read from E!Online, someone's proposing to someone...]
  • It's cool to meet people with common interests, last year, I also met someone from another yahoogroup, we both like Jessica Zafra and FRIENDS. She sent me FRIENDS and SCRUBS tapes. I sent her JZ's short-lived [awww] magazine FLIP.
  • Sharing is good. Always good. Great.
  • Oh yeah, I skinned my left knee and bruised my thigh last Thursday afternoon. Thank God I was wearing jeans and no one saw my fall, well, unless the blind can see. I tried to steer away from the blind man's walking stick but when I stepped forward, his walking stick got in the way. Aarrgghh. It's like I was the blind person. Darn. I'm such an idiot. It's actually quite a funny story but when you're the one involved, it's really not. Plus, I got a little hurt. Wobbled all day. When I told it to my sisters and cousins, they laughed. Yeah, it was actually funny. I just got bruised in the process.
  • Buffy returns May 6 on Star World. The final season. Bound to be good.
  • Happy weekend to all of you.
  • God Bless.
  • No comments: