Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Thursday, April 22, 2004

I'm So Tired...

  • I definitely feel under the weather today but I still had to work.
  • The heat added to my feeling lousy as well.
  • Darn. I was SLEEPY all day.
  • I feel that way whenever I am in sickville.
  • Cough. Cough. Cough. Cough. Cough.
  • Phlegm. Phlegm. Phlegm. Phlegm. Phlegm. [pardon me...did I even spell that correctly?]
  • I have work tomorrow. AND have to be early. Thank God my cousin will come with me, I have a ride.
  • Just checked out the American Idol site, and I must SAY, the votes will keep you or get you out of the running. Darn. Double Darn. I still can't believe Amy Adams got ousted during the 3rd round. Oh well.
  • I guess, I'm staying home this weekend. Laundry is piled up. Hah. BUT I'm sick? Should I just wash my own clothes? [I'm such a meanie...] I don't think I can do that. But when I get uber lazy, I just might.
  • Head-ache alert. I'm out.
  • No comments: