Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Thursday, April 08, 2004

23 Questions...

* Got this from Dear Witho's blog.

1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, find line 4. Write down what it says:
Before you start reading, ask God for help and understanding.

2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What do you touch first?
Open Space.

3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
American Idol

4. WITHOUT LOOKING, guess what the time is:
a little past 11pm...

5. Now look at the clock; what is the actual time?
10:52pm

6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
TV blaring.

7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
Around 7pm-ish tonight. Went to my cousin's house and had dinner there.

8. Before you came to this website, what did you look at?
My HS batch yahoogroup.

9. What are you wearing?
Black tee, jean shorts and blue slippers

10. Did you dream last night?
It wasn't last night, it was this afternoon [I've been in bed most of the day]. Something about me [almost] missing a plane ride.

11. When did you last laugh?
A while ago, when I was at my cousin's house.

12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
Paintings.

13. Seen anything weird lately?
A guy's eyes popping out [or almost] from its sockets, from a TV commercial for the show Now See This. Creepy is more like it.

14. What do yo think of this quiz?
It's ok.

15. What is the last film you saw?
Love Actually

16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy first?
An Apple Notebook.

17. Tell me something about you that I don't know
I was suspended from college because I was part of the school paper that released a "spoof" issue that the school admin didn't particularly like.

18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
World peace.

19. Do you like to dance?
Not really. I do like to watch people who can dance.

20. George Bush: is he a power-crazy nutcase or someone who is finally doing something that has needed to be done for years?
I don't like innocent people dying. Enough said.

21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
Jane or Dana.

22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
Joshua.

23. Would you ever consider living abroad?
Yes, given the chance, I won't think twice.

No comments: