Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Wednesday, April 07, 2004

Just Relaxing...

  • My Horoscope for today: There are so many things you'd make happen in a perfect world. But in case you hadn't noticed, life on this planet is far from perfect. Pure as your heart may be, good intentions don't necessarily equal good strategy. Dreaming of your destination is a lot like torture when you're mired down in traffic or stuck in the mud. There's a better way if you look directly in front of you. Your mood improves dramatically once you lower your short-term expectations. If step by step feels redundant, remember that this is how everyone learns to walk.
  • 503 HITS for the Dailybread journal.
  • Spent my afternoon at the mall with my 5-year old cousin. Bought her a belated birthday gift. For myself, I got 3 books from NBS. [Purpose Driven Life and two hardbound fiction books that were on sale for Php89/each...good deal if you ask me]; JANE December 2003 ish & an EW back-ish with Nick and Jessica on the cover; Three pairs of socks; A shirt; two atomizers and a cologne.
  • Just for FUN: My US name is June Meyer; My Wu name is Bitter Mastermind. [What did you get?]
  • No comments: