Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Wednesday, April 14, 2004

Today is a Thursday...

  • 805 hits on the Daily Bread journal as of 12:55AM, 15th April 2004.
  • For the dawg lovers out there, you must check out Dogster, I'm not into dogs that much but the site makes me wanna have a dog. Well, not really but the site is a good starting point. [hehehe] Meet Rico, my friend's Golden Retriever, click on his image to see the larger pic. His picture doesn't do justice on how big and harmless he really is. I think, he's the most harmless dog I've met so far. [not that I meet a lot of them...kinda scared of them actually, just a bit, bad experience back when I was a kid...]
  • It's already Thursday, man, it's almost the weekend...sheesh. I love it.
  • As expected, busy on the workfront.
  • HOT HOT HOT. Someone please turn off the sun.
  • The presidential elections is in a few weeks time, I've been asked by my cousin Nadine [who's 5 years old] as to whom I'm gonna vote for prez? I told her, I still don't know. She in turn will vote for FPJ, I asked her why FPJ, she replied, "favorite ko kze si Fornando Poe" I love my cousin, she always make me smile. Just the thought of her makes me smile. But I don't think, I'll vote for someone just cause they are my fave. Or will I? If say, Jomari run for anything, will I vote for him? Hmmm...I'm not taking this seriously am I? I'm praying about it. I hope everybody is doing the same thing too.
  • My DearBrother has a new job. Thank you God. Please guide him with his new job. May he be a good employee. May he not be swayed by the not-so-good forces around him.
  • We are thinking of moving to another place coz if all work as planned, it's just gonna be me and my sisters living together. My father will stay at an Uncle's place somewhere in Bulacan and mind the place and the fighting roosters. Currently, my mother is still in the province, minding another family-related matter, and when she comes back, I think, she would want to stay where my father will be. Nothing is definite but it's been discussed. Moving from one place to another is not fun. NOT AT ALL.
  • American Idol tonight. Go Jasmine. Go Diana.
  • Check check check out Ben Jelen a new hummina hummina guy. Oh yeah, he's a singer too. [hehehe]
  • Found and bought Trainspotting and The Cutting Edge on DVD. And yes, we still don't have a working DVD player.
  • No comments: