Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Sunday, April 18, 2004

Hot and Lazeee Sunday...

  • Laundry was done done done before 9AM of Saturday. I actually started Friday afternoon, got home early, might as well do laundry right? [yeah, whatever.]
  • My Saturday was spent sleeping. Yeah.
  • No cramps, yay, red blood flowing, I'm thankful.
  • Been downloading songs from Sarah Harmer, Ben Jelen [hummina hummina...hehe], Keahiwai, Jasmine Trias
  • I really have to update my Jomari Connection, searched for new pix, got only one from the Te Amo page. Turns out, I have the most Jomari pix online. Hmmm...I still have more images to scan. For my eyes only? NOT. In spite of his infidelity, I still lovelike the guy. Yeah. I don't take it personal. [Now, I'm really not making sense...]
  • Spent my Sunday afternoon browsing thru the Easy Journal directory [found some interesting journals, added them to my Daily Bread network] and listening to Jack Johnson and Maroon 5
  • I'm hungry.
  • I have to log-off now and get ready for church.
  • I'm out...[Miss M, yes, Seacrest out...what's up with that? I guess, that's his trademark? Don't care. Don't like him that much. Hehehe.]
  • No comments: