Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Monday, April 05, 2004

Yay and not-so yay.

Yay Moments:
  • Had dinner with the EBC Ladies last Saturday. Followed by the weekly Absolut Vodka sessions of them Absolut Ladies. I was part of the session for that week. I had 4 glasses of Absolut juice. [just a bit of vodka]. Didn't get drunk. Felt really sleepy and warn inside though. I don't think I can hack it on a weekly basis. But I could join them and just be the sober one. I think.
  • 278 HITS as of April 6, midnight, for the DailyBread journal. Yay.
  • New FRIENDS background. I'll keep it for a while in honor of my all-time fave show.
  • Work was light yesterday.
  • Had my hair cut, more like, had it trimmed. I'm not that brave when it comes to my hair.
  • No work starting Wednesday.

  • Not-So-Yay Moments:
  • Two of my friends are having a hard time deciding what they want concerning their respective SOs. I pray to God he guide my friends to whatever decisions they may come up with. Like ALWAYS, I didn't say much. We all have respective problems, be it with a family member or a significant other. The things they've said about life in general, I take it to heart. I too, am not getting any younger. I ALWAYS keep in mind that, God will not give us something that we can't bear. I pray to God that this will all be phases in our lives that we can learn from. Faith in HIM will get us through these dark times.
  • My Mother texted me last night and put me in a bad mood, she knows our situation in here and still she sends this guilt-ful [is that even a word?] messages. It's not like we're not trying to come up with some extra cash. Just frustrating. I didn't bother to reply to her message coz I might send something that I just might regret later. God help me be more patient and be more calm regarding this matter. I know you will not leave me in the dark.
  • No comments: