Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Sunday, April 25, 2004

Weekend wrap-up and then some ...

  • 1016 hits [this month] for the Daily Bread as of April 26, 2003 @ midnight. Knowing that a lot of people check the site makes me really happy.
  • Been in sickville [mostly dry, painful coughing] since Thursday. Hate it. I don't like taking meds. The pills doesn't go down my throat smoothly. I finish a bottle of Robitussin. [I'm such a baby when it comes to taking meds] And 3 pills of Solmux. [one at a time of course] That's that. I didn't take anything else. Am I feeling better? Well, compared to last Friday, I would have to say, I'm much better today. I still have the nasty cough. Go away please. I don't have money to buy meds. [hehehe, that will keep the nasty cough away...]
  • Dinner with friends this Saturday, hopefully.
  • Ohkay, my weekend was spent laundrying. YEAH. I wasn't feeling a 100% up to it but it must be done. I was awake Saturday around 2am and I was doing laundry. Yeah, who does laundry at that time? [ME] Surprisingly, at that time there was still water coming out of the faucet, which usually, on a weeknight, water's out around 9pm-ish.
  • The task of hanging the clothes was supposed to be my sisters job. But SisterJ went out of town and SisterM spent most of her time at my cousin's house. So, I had to do it. Washing and Hanging. Yeah.
  • I complained to my SisterM about it, she just said, I'm over reacting. I'm not really a complainer. If I can stand it. I'll take it. Sometimes, I feel like, should I complain? Coz when you complain negative vibes come out. I don't like negative vibes. It gets me down. So much negative stuff happening around the world and adding a personal thing to it is not very appealing to me.
  • I'm mostly calm. Yes, tell me about it. I don't like shouting or yelling. My voice falters whenever I do. [which is hardly ever] I could be quiet as a mouse.
  • It's a brand new week. The last week of April. Time. So Fast.
  • There's this radio station that my cousin listens to in her car, I actually like the songs that they've been playing. I'm not a fan of the station. I only get to listen whenever I am in my cousin's car. I could really like the station for their songs but since they are owned by the people who owns the light station I used to listen to all the time. I'd rather not listen to them. Am I keeping a grudge? Well, I don't know. People like them makes me angry. Power trippers. I sure hope they don't get electricuted by their own power. Yeah, I'm not wishing bad things should happen to them eventhough they deserve it. I learned to be positive about it, in my own way. I'm God-fearing. And I believe, what comes around goes around. What you sow, you reap. Karma, baby. Yeah, take that. You...dirty rat...[I'm inclined to use other foul words but I'll just keep it to myself...hehehe]
  • It's almost 3am, and I have work today. Monday. First day of another work week. Bound to be a busy week. Have a fine-d weekend you all. Godbless.
  • No comments: