Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Tuesday, April 20, 2004

Que Sera Sera ...

  • It's the mid-week. Sheesh, Wednesdays used to be my favorite day/night because of 3 reasons: FRIENDS, CSI and Nitelite. Nowadays, FRIENDS are on every Monday, CSI still on the same day, and Nitelite is but a memory. [I feel like cursing someone...but I won't.]
  • I have a cough, the dry, painful kind. Whenever I cough, I feel like my chest will explode. I'm taking Robitussin and drinking lotsa water. I blame the weather.
  • On American Idol last night, Finals 3rd Round results show, darn it, why Amy Adams? It should have been John Stevens [sorry to JS fans out there], even John couldn't believe that he was "safe" that night. Lucky guy. I don't hate him or anything but I thought Amy performed better than him. I liked what Simon said when asked what can he say about the bottom three: "You let America vote, you live with the decision..." Fourth round on Thursday, the Elton John week, the week where a Filipina was ousted. Darn it. I told myself I won't check the official Idol site but I just can't help it. My faves are saying byebyebye one at a time. Not good. But I still have two more in the running. Go Jasmine. Go Diana. Fantasia is a silent fave coz I mean, have you heard her sing? Enough said.
  • I feel like doing something this weekend. Dinner with some friends maybe. But the skeds are not jiving so far. Maybe next week. I just want to go out. Maybe go to the mall and find back issues of magazines. Maybe watch Masikip Sa Dibdib [I find Rufa Mae funny]. Maybe just stay home?
  • Whatever will be, will be.
  • No comments: