Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Friday, April 09, 2004

Bloggingly yours ...

  • "I believe in a higher power, a creator, and I think that we are all here to give and receive love. We're here for a specific purpose, and our life is about discovering what that purpose is. The only way in which we do that is to try and stay more and more connected to the creator. And that's through the way we live our life --- what we learn while we're here, what we give back. But, as far as following a specific religion, I believe that everybody has their own way of worshiping and going on the spiritual journey. And whatever way they choose is the exact right way for them." - Halle Berry on being spiritual [JANE December2003]

  • I think I'm gonna be bulleting my posts from here on...hehe
  • 588 HITS for the DailyBread journal.
  • I haven't done anything constructive since the start of my Holyweek break. Lazzzeeeee times.
  • I chatted with a fwend of mine a while ago, his highness is getting married on the 14th in Finland. His words: "I have a husband, a boyfriend and I'm having an affair." He's got 3 and I don't even have one. [I do have one in my dreams though...does that count? YES!] I told him, he's the epitome of the very guy [if he was straight] that we despise the most. He just laughed. I still wish him the best. If he's happy, I'm happy. Also told him to ALWAYS be careful. [in every sense of the word.]
  • I'll be doing laundry today by my lonesome. SisterM still in Zambales. SisterJ will go to Tagaytay today. I've never been away during the HolyWeek break. My time to rest rest rest.
  • I started to organize my clearbooks/magazines, I have to work on it. I hope to work on it. It's not easy. Need time and attention. I have clearbooks for my FRIENDS [3], Hummina Guys [2 going on 3], Female Power [1], Milk Ads [1], TV Ads [3...I think], Jomari [1, need a new one though], Whatever [1] ... I'll be glad to show them to you if you want. Though not at the same time, I won't be able to carry all of them.
  • 7th Heaven marathon yesterday, caught a few episodes, I used to watch this show faithfully. Good values in that show. There'll be another marathon today, lunchtime til 8pm-ish on Studio23
  • It's 3:33AM on my computer clock, I'm not sleepy but I'll log off for now. I think I'll go back to my clearbooks. How can I do laundry later without sleep? Oh well. It'll be done in my own time. Hehehe. Godbless everybody. I feel happy today.
  • No comments: