Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Friday, April 02, 2004

Alrighty...

  • It's a brand new month. Hope you weren't fooled last April 1st. Second quarter of the year begins. So fast.
  • My cousin Nadine turned 5 yesterday. Five. Man. She grew up so fast. I remember when she came into our lives, she was this very fragile and dehydrated 2-week old baby. She's healthy nowadays [thank God]. She just graduated from Nursery school. She likes to sing. She's makulit at times. She loves popcorn and cotton candy. She knows how to ride a bike. She likes playing badminton. She's VERY [very] inquisitive. She puts a smile on our faces, just the thought of her makes me smile.
  • 1800 hits on the Daily Bread for the month of March. Whew. Who are these people? It feels great knowing a lot of people check the site. Yay.
  • Why is it that one of the people that can truly hurt me is related to me? Darn. It's my Mother. She knows our financial situation right now. And yet, it seems like she doesn't understand our situation. It's just frustrating sometimes. I want to tell her how I feel about it but I know she's got a lot on her mind right now. [Her greedy relatives who want to get my Lola's property in the province, my Lola's passing, my hard-headed Father's smoking ... I just don't wanna add up to it. Oh well...] I'll just continue being the old silent me. That's not hard to do. When you complain you have to explain. I'm not good at explaining.
  • Love Actually, I like. Go and see it when you can.
  • I so wanna see The Passion Of The Christ, I know I'm gonna cry when I watch it. Knowing [from various movies and stories] how HE died for us is one thing but seeing it is another.
  • I only noticed last night that the first two discs of my CSI: Season 1 DVDs are not here. I asked my sisters, father, cousin and my brother if they lent it to someone or if someone borrowed it. Negative. Darn. Weird. Why just the two discs? There are 6 discs in one season. I still can't get over my CSI missing discs. It puts me in a not-so-good mood. Now, I'm thinking, should I buy them again or just wait awhile. Any of my friends borrowed it from me? I really would have remembered though. Aaarrggghhhh.
  • American Idol is fun to watch. My faves are Jasmine Trias, Diana De Garmo, Camile Velasco, Jon Peter Lewis. I don't have to mention Fantasia because she's just it. She's already a winner in her own right.
  • Alanis will release a new CD, So-Called Chaos, next month. Yay. I'm a fan, can't change that.
  • MUST arrange and organize my clearbooks soon.
  • Had a headstart with laundry last night, finished one load. Yeah. My weekend starts with laundrying. You can never have too many hangers. [hehe]
  • Haven't played badminton for a week, my cousin wasn't feeling it. Oh well. Hopefully next week we'll play again. My highschool friends kept on saying, let's play badminton again, but no one is initiating. It's all talk. Darn.
  • Get back to reading...
  • Dinner with EBC [minus the Queen] tonight. I'm excited. It's been awhile.
  • No comments: