Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Sunday, April 25, 2004

Fun read...

Nick & Jessica : Q & A
Check out the full Q&A from the Entertainment Tonight website.

Nick: Is there anything our show caught on tape that you wish you could have erased?

Jessica: I don't know, cuz I'm making a lot of money from all the stuff I did wrong. Look at his face! [pointing and laughing]

Nick: What is the biggest misconception about you that you would like to clear up?

Jessica: That I'm not a good cook. I'm a great cook! They just try to make me look bad over there at MTV.

Nick: I back you up on that one. What should we name our kids?
Jessica: Well, we know we want to name our little girl Samantha, cuz we wanna call her "Sam."

Nick: But we're not having girls, we're having boys.

Jessica: [Ignoring that.] I don't know yet. We have to have a naming party. You know how you have those? Couples --- you have all your friends come over and have a naming party.

Nick: You wanna let our friends name our kids?

Jessica: No, but they give you ideas.

Nick: What actor or actress would you be jealous about me working with?

Jessica: GEORGE CLOONEY. Becaus I would want to be with him every day.

Nick: That's an interesting angle to your answer. [off-camera] Judges? George Clooney!? What a way to interpret the question.

Nick: What's the best gift I've given you?

Jessica: Your heart.

Nick: My heart?!

Jessica: Well, you got mad at me last night when I said my ring! You're like, "What about me?" I'm just trying to be a good wife!

p.s. Jessica Simpson may not be a good singer in my own preference but she sure is funny. She cracks me up.

No comments: