Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Friday, April 02, 2004

* Friday Five...

1. What is your favorite restaurant and why?
Pancake House.

2. What fast food restaurant are you partial to?
Jollibee.

3. What are your standards and rules for tipping?
If they served good and they weren't rude and if they have genuine smiles, then they'll get a tip. [hehehe]

4. Do you usually order an appetizer and/or dessert?
I order appetizer if I'm waiting for some other people but if I'm just by myself, I usually don't. Dessert is a must.

5. What do you usually order to drink at a restaurant?
Iced Tea.

* Past Five dated April 12, 2002

No comments: