Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Saturday, May 01, 2004

FRIENDS ... 'til the end ...
  • The Official Farewell Commemorative : The One With All Ten Years by David Wild
  • This is the cover on Amazon.
  • This is the cover on the one that I got from the mag store in Glorietta. I guess, there are two covers. Coolness.
  • The first picture is inside the book too, so, we both get two pretty FRIENDly pix.
  • I recommend this to all the FRIENDS fanatics [like me] out there.
  • It's Php799. Worth your money. All in full color. Way Cool. It's like my FRIENDS clearbooks summed up in one pretty book. Coolness.
  • Here's the Table of Contents [I just had to post it, FRIENDS have been my "friends" for 10 years. I know it seems I'm taking this way too seriously BUT I'm not alone on this one. I know people who feel this way too. Yeah. ]
  • An Introduction Between Friends
    Season One: On and Off Screen
    The Friends Exit Interview: Jennifer Aniston
    Season Two: On and Off Screen
    The Friends Exit Interview: Courteney Cox
    Season Three: On and Off Screen
    The Friends Exit Interview: Lisa Kudrow
    Season Four: On and Off Screen
    The Friends Exit Interview: Matt LeBlanc
    Season Five: On and Off Screen
    Great Lines: The Ones on Life
    Season Six: On and Off Screen
    The Friends Exit Interview: Matthew Perry
    Season Seven: On and Off Screen
    The Friends Exit Interview: David Schwimmer
    Season Eight: On and Off Screen
    Great Lines: The Ones on Love
    Season Nine: On and Off Screen
    Season Ten: On and Off Screen
  • More FRIENDS talk in the coming days.

  • p.s. Thanks to Yam for telling me where to find the book.

    No comments: