Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Monday, May 24, 2004

The Places We Have Come To Fear The Most ...

The Places We Have Come To Fear The Most...

  • My dear brother is here, I think his wife asked him to move out. I asked [yeah, I actually ASKED...] him what they fought about and he just kept quiet. I'm not good with serious issues but I have to at least try, right? My dear brother is a good guy. With a weak self-control. He's had a history of drug-related problems. [He's the reason why my parents went back home from the States back in 95]. I just wonder what he did this time for my sister-in-law to ask him to move out. We've been helping him get out of trouble. We can't help him unless he want to help himself. He's 27 years old. He knows what is right from wrong. I feel helpless regarding this. If it's drug-related again. Man, he strayed again. Will he ever get better? Will he ever help himself. I pray to God he will.
  • The people who can truly make you feel bad [in an instant] are the ones you love. Why is that?
  • On a lighter note, I have a photo-blog, check it out at Picture Perfect
  • Please include my brother in your prayers.
  • No comments: