Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Saturday, May 22, 2004

Yay-ness ...

  • To all Bloggers out there, I recommend downloading Hello, real easy for publishing your pix to your blog. I'm still getting familiar with the program. Give it a try.
  • Bought So-Called Chaos last night. I like it so far.
  • Treated my sisters to a pizza, spaghetti and chicken wings dinner courtesy of Yellow Cab. DQ ice-cream for dessert.
  • It's 7am-ish on a Sunday morning, what am I doing up this early? Well, my sister and I had to spent a few more hours at my cousins house 'til the sun came up because the guard locked the subdivision gate. And he wasn't on his post when we were supposed to go home at around 1am. Roaming or roving? Whatever. I slept around 3am-ish til about 6am-ish. Now, I'm awake. Will be zzzzing in a bit.
  • I haven't done any laundry this weekend. It's the weather, it's making me lazy. Good thing, I did a few loads a few days ago. I'll probably do a load or two later. Depends on my mood.
  • Got in touch with a friend from Elementary. Yay. Looking forward to meeting her soon.
  • Found and bought the following DVDs yesterday :
    >>The Big Hit [Mark Walhberg and his abs]
    >>Ghost [Unchained Melody and pottery]
    >>Four Weddings and a Funeral [Hugh Grant and the others]
    >>The Singing Detective [Robert Downey, Jr.]
    >>Shrek [that green animal thingy]
    >>CSI : Season 3 [Nick Stokes and those way-cool gadgets]
    >>The Station Agent [don't know much about this one yet]
    >>FRIENDS Season 10, Episodes 1-8 ['nuff said]
  • No comments: