Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Sunday, October 29, 2006

Some perspective...

One of the recent posts from Post Secret... if the person's faith in God has survived him 5 open-heart surgeries, me keeping my faith shouldn't be tough yes? Indeed. Sometimes, we just need perspective. Prayers check for the person in the photo.

Uncle Boss lost his phone last week and he bought a Nokia 6030 as a replacement. The keypad is softer than my 2100 and the price is under Php5000. I need to replace my phone as soon as. I don't like the keypad anymore. My thumbs are aching if I text too long. Hee. My right thumb is not how it is used to be. I think, I have this nail infection on my right thumb. I didn't even know that this kind of nail infection is out there until I saw an ad from PEOPLE. Acccckkk. It's not pretty. I need help on this one. I don't want my other nails to be infected too. Is there a nail doctor?

I've downloaded Wheel of Fortune the other day and I've been playing it since. Now, if I was playing for real money, I'd be doing my Christmas shopping by now. Tsk. Tsk. Tsk.

  • It's a rainy early Monday. Time check is 3:03am. I napped this afternoon until about 9pm. That's why I'm still up up up. It's been a lazy weekend for me. I didn't get to do my usual chores for the weekend. I just stayed in bed. Played Wheel of Fortune and chatted with NG. I haven't even started with my Christmas cards. Lazy lazy me this weekend. Will just do my chores on Wednesday.
  • I think, it's bound to be a light work week, and no work for most people on November 1st since it's All Souls Day. We will be visiting the cemetery on the night of 31st and will stay there until the morning of the November 1st. I hope it doesn't rain.
  • Anyhoo, will go and play Wheel of Fortune for a bit then it's bed time for me.
  • Have a fine week ahead. Keep the faith. God Bless.

    2 comments:

    manonica said...

    Oh my, now THAT's faith!

    I am humbled. *breathing deeply*

    Ada said...

    Checked out Post Secret. Funny, and interesting. I wanna send one of mine, hmmmm. Parang wala naman akong secret. hee.

    Just looking at the girl's incision, i cringe. I wouldn't have survived even a couple of open heart, and five? She's a very special person.