Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Faith is GOD's antidote to fear...

Found the following images from Glitter Graphics where I also found my starry background. The dolphin image is for SisterJ. The pink stuff is for Mrs. G. and to anyone who loves pink. There was no I &hearts Purple though. Wish there was. Hee. And the friends image? That's self-explanatory, got that from SisterM's Friendster profile.


My friend Laney finally got to go visit Amanpulo. Can you believe such beauty can be found here in the Philippines? Not a lot of people can go there. It's pricey, man. I checked out the rates and it's not possible for me to afford going there. Well, maybe, if I win the lottery, I can go there. Or find me a rich dude. Hee. Go check her blog for more beautiful pictures.


This pic, I got from the official website of the Aman resorts. Uber clear blue/green water. Wow.



  • It's 2am-ish right now...woke up a few minutes ago from my 8pm nap [I nap longer than usual] ... I had another weird dream...hmmm...it was about work. I don't like it whenever I have dreams work-related. Hee. I do have to be early for work in a matter of hours. Leaving at around 7:30am-ish. At least, I will have a ride going to work. Uncle Boss wil be coming along so his car comes along too. Will be driven by my Tatay. [I don't like how he drives btw...as in...I just keep quiet about it...hee..] I have to go all the way to Marilao, Bulacan to deliver a 500kg imported raw material at our client's warehouse. Though, first, I have to do some paperwork where that cargo is. Then will have to go ride a 4-wheeled small truck to our client's warehouse. It's much faster to get there [since via Express Way] from Manila than me going home to Novaliches.
  • Last Monday or Tuesday morning, I got a text message from a friend saying to not be in the Megamall area on the 21st because of a possible terrorists thingy. I thought, if the message was true and all, it's scary. But if this turns out to be a scare text message/email, it's scary still. Sigh. Still, just to be on the safe side, I won't be in the Megamall area this weekend. I'd be at home. Doing my usual chores. I got this from one of the dailybreads, "Faith is GOD's antidote to fear." I've been keeping it in mind. Silently saying it over and over again whenever I can. It helps. Be safe.
  • Had another somewhat argument with NG about those pictures via sms yesterday. Oh well. We have a different Post Office system as to where he's at. They prioritize their mails. In here, I think, we get mails, once a week. They get it Monday to Saturday. Accck. I will just take this as it is. If I get the pics, fine, if I don't, that's that. I told him bring me a cd copy when he gets back in February. This issue has gotten longer than it should. I'm just glad I have my own camera now. I will not allow him to take pictures from his camera next time. Hee.
  • And I've decided to start the mails again next week...one month is long enough yes? I thought, I'd have those pictures by then...but turns out negative on that. Oh well.
  • It's an early Thursday. Almost the weekend. I want to have a good weekend. Might start making my Christmas cards. IF I don't get lazy. Hee. I'm still thinking on how to go about it. I'm not very artistic, wish I was. Maybe, I'd ask Nadine's help, she can draw better than I do. So, I'm not gonna let this get to me. Hah!
  • Okays, it's almost 4am, have to go back to bed and get a few more zzzz before work. Have a fine day. Keep the faith okay? [I keep reminding myself that as well...] God Bless.
  • 3 comments:

    manonica said...

    Thanks... those pink images perked me up.

    FAITH is the antidote to fucking fear. Thanks too for that. Need it right now.

    MWA!

    Ada said...

    Ay zees, you really are pissed. Take it easy, oki? This too shall pass. Come away with me na, whee!

    I have that Pink pillow. Cuddly. From Victoria's Secret. Want me to send you to perk you up?

    Ate V, take it easy din. Bygones na with the pics.

    Let us all try to be happy even if we feel crappy inside. Hehe. Wishing everyall an enjoyable weekend.

    Vikkicar said...

    Ada, "let us all try to be happy even if we feel crappy inside."? Hee. Indeed. That goes for the other EBCers reading this one. Doctora right? This all shall pass. Happy weekend to all. God Bless.