Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Saturday, October 21, 2006

All Mixed Up...

Need I say more??? Heee. Clever. I love those Vimrod cartoons.



I may be sleeping by myself in the room [that I share with my sisters] nowadays but I'm never alone in the room. I have Alanis, Alicia, my FRIENDS and Jomari to always keep me company.


SisterM's men...just above her bed.



See? I'm NEVER alone...heeee. I get conscious whenever I'm getting dressed. Heee. Too many eyes on me. AS IF!!!


Chinelas anyone? The four pairs on the left are my HerBench flipflops. I actually have a purple one of the red pair but SisterM fancied it, so, I gave it to her. She did gave me a purple camera. Not of equal value but they are both purple. Hee. The other three pairs, I got for Php35 each. Cool deal. They are very comfy. Though, as of the moment they are kept inside my closet. I have a blue pair and a neon pair that I used in and out of the house.


Whenever I like a shirt, I tend to get another one in a different color.



I didn't realize that I was getting the same style of shirts only in different color...these are very comfy shirts...love them.



Got these from Surplus Shop. I don't know why I got the pink one, I don't really like pink on me, heee, they had other colors but not on my size and the pink one was the only available. Hee. I haven't had the chance to wear the pink shirt.


I don't wear sleeveless shirts outside the house but these are nice, when I saw it, I thought, I could wear it somewhere. And I did, got to wear it in Bora. Hee. I like V-neck shirts than round neck ones. I breathe easily with V-neck shirts.


These I've had for a few years now...comfy and all. I always go for comfort first, next is if I can afford it whenever I get a shirt or any other piece of clothing.


When I bought these long shorts [they are not capris..I don't know what they are called...heee] years ago, they didn't fit me. Heee. I just bought it because it looked nice and I could afford it. After a year and a half in my closet. I finally got to wear it some 2 years ago. SisterM has a habit of buying clothes that can't fit her just yet. She likes the challenge maybe. I remember, she got a skirt but since it doesn't fit her, SisterJ wore it or something, they got into an argument. Heee.


My badminton shirts. I miss playing. My HS friends are quite busy me feels. No one is setting up a play date.


SisterM got me the jeans when she was here last July, she got the same pair as well. Then just last month, I saw the khaki version on sale and they have it on my size. Of course, I had to get it. Hee.


And there are times, I even get the same shirt in the same color. Hee. My sisters and my Nanay doesn't like that idea but for me, as long as my shirts are clean, I don't mind if people think that's only the shirt I have. Hee.


This is nice me thinks. Got it on sale. They didn't have any color. Would be nice to have it red yes? It's another V-neck shirt. Gotta love whenever you find an item that you like on sale yes?


On JZafra's article last Friday on PhilStar, she mentioned to read a book a week, hmmm...I've had these books for years, I still haven't had the time to read an entire book for the longest time. I haven't even finished reading Twisted7. Hee.

More paperbacks here. Laney gave me books last year that I still haven't read. Hee. I still buy a book from time to time whenever I see something at Booksale. I know, I should stop buying them if I'm not going to read them yes? But they are cheap. Can you resist a book that costs Php50? Hee. One book a week, that's doable. The thing is, I get sleepy whenever I'm reading a book nowadays. Oh well, at least, when I do decide to read a book, I will have a lot of choose from yes? My dear friends, if you want to borrow a book, just let me know.


The picture CD from NG [which he took from his camera last February] is finally in my possession. He sent it October 2nd. Those Customs people even charged me Php35 for duties and taxes. My ass. Such corrupt government offices we have in here. I honestly can't explain how I'm feeling right now. I FINALLY have them. 74 pics. Oh well. Was it all worth the arguments we had for months? All I know is I can now move on from this. We can now move on from this issue. It's now all in the past. It was tiring. I'm just relieved it's over and done with. Like Nurse Ada would say, "bygones." Will upload some of the pix on my Ringo account for my friends to see. Maybe, will post some here next time.

  • I started this post last Friday night...heee...took me a while to finish it. Not like I have a deadline here. All goody.
  • I still don't know how to go about my Christmas cards...heee...hmmm...I wish I can draw.
  • Movies I've seen last week: Hitch, a line from the movie that I like went like this: "No matter what, no matter when, no matter who. Any man has a chance to sweep any woman off her feet." [or vice versa on that] and "Life is not the amount of breaths you take, it's the moments that take your breath away." I love talkie movies. Will Smith is adorable as always. Also watched Mr. & Mrs. Smith, they have chemistry alright. It was an entertaining movie for me.
  • Keep the faith. Let's all try and keep our faiths. I know, it's a toughie from time to time...but without our faiths, we'll even BE more lost in this world. God Bless.
  • 2 comments:

    manonica said...

    W. O. W. The Bora pix are with you... finally! Hee.

    Post 'em quick!

    Read Kelsey Grammer's autobiography last night. I cried. And fell right azzzleep dreaming of his dawgie Goose afterwards. Sob.

    irene said...

    Vikki's Closet = Noah's Ark! Re: books, i can totally relate. I just bought Shaggy Dogs & Black Sheep and I think I've read only two pages. This coke habit on buying and not reading has got to stop!