Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Saturday, October 07, 2006

Truly a Blessing...

Tita Tess turned 60...


There were 60 candle holders...each guest lit and blew that candle and wished something for Tita Tess. 60 wishes...that's a lot...and I'm pretty sure the people who didn't make it there wished something for her too.

The candle holders/souvenirs up close.


Didn't get to taste the cake but it looked nice. I did get to taste the yummy food that was on the buffet table. Yummy carbonara. Yummy grilled blue marlin. Yummy chicken something. Yummy roastbeef something. Yummy potato slices. Yummy mango desert. Yummy yummy indeed.

Mr. & Mrs. G., my ride to and from the venue. Appreciated. As always.


Doctora and Me.


I was wondering what the small glass half-filled with water was for, then Mrs. G. answered my wondering by putting the candle inside and lighting it. That was what it's for. Doink for me. Heee.

Mann and Doctora.


Mann, Doctora, Mrs. G., Tita Tess, Me, Paolo and Mr. G.


Gifts galore for Tita Tess.


I didn't count them but I'm guessing they are 60 white roses.


Doctora and Mrs. G...with their flowers. Hee.


  • I wish and pray that when I turn 60, I'd be half as good-hearted as Tita Tess. It's nice knowing that you've touched someone else's life in a positive way. That you've inspired someone. That you made someone felt important. That you made someone smile. That you made someone more faithful to God. That you made someone happy. That you were there for someone. Like what Earl J. Hickey [from My Name Is Earl] would always say: Do good things and good things will happen to you. I agree with that 101%.
  • Have a fine day, afternoon, evening to you. Keep the faith. God Bless.
  • 1 comment:

    Anonymous said...

    i really like the 60 candles and the 60 white roses