Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Will always be my FRIENDS...

  • OH...MY...GOD!!! Had a crappy day at work and seeing this cheered me up. I'm now thinking on how to get a copy of this said calendar. I got my copy of the 2006 calendar via a friend of Dino's who was staying in London last year.
  • Hmmm. Now, how to get the 2007 calendar. I could order it online but I don't have a credit card. Sheesh. I know, it's just a calendar to some. BUT for me [and a handful of my friends] this is like...THE calendar to have. Hee. Anyhoo, just wanted to share my joy in seeing this calendar. I'm cheered by my FRIENDS. SIGH. I wish I live in London baby.
  • Oh btw, the images are from Danilo.com....you can order your calendars from that site as well.
  • FRIENDS...is and will always be there for me. Can't top that.
  • Keep the faith and God Bless.
  • 8 comments:

    Ada said...

    I am trying to order for everyall abut they're not accepting shipment to US. Will try again. Zees, Eeee, Ate V, Aileen, Mine, Dino, check!

    manonica said...

    Hala ayan na naman si generous slutty nurse! We are sooo gonna pay you for this if ever oki? Thanks for the thoughtfulness, Zees!

    Ada said...

    Bought it! They should be shipped to Mano's address anytime now. Whee! Er, zees, do you think Neo or Laney wanted one? Sent 5 to the Philippines. If they want one, I can send some more and include them in my shipping.

    manonica said...

    Omijosephfrancistribbiani!

    She actually GOT the calendars! How'd you pull it off, Zees? And... yup, Neo may want one as well. Lane, I dunno. Yoohoo, Laney?

    Don't mail it na Zees. You'll be here December naman. So no more shipping gastos.

    THANKYOUVERRUHMUCH in advance Zees! Wheeeee!

    Anonymous said...

    my new e-mail address
    jiggy6@cox.net

    Vikkicar said...

    Nurse Ada...MARAMING SALAMAT po...I asked everyall how to make you accept the calendar payment, Dino replied, give you something you like...I thought...VODKA??? Hee. That's the first thing that came to mind. Anubayun. Must think more on what to give you in return. Hmmmm. God Bless.

    Ada said...

    Ngek no need Ate V. Ano ba kayo. As if. And zees, shipping is the same when i let them send it here or there sa inyo so direct na lang sa inyo para di na dumaan sakin, o sa lost office namin. (I know they're Irish. Hee)

    Oh, and something I like...I like Shrimp. Give me shrimp. Hehe. I'll eat it. Loko lang. Wak na. Advance pasalubong na lang.

    qtz said...

    kasali pala ako.Hehehe. Thanks in advance We'll find ways to repay you. We'll make you an ioffer you can't refuse.!! Thanks again.