Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Thirty-3...

Today is my parent's 33rd anniversary...I know, my parents do some things that I will never agree with but that doesn't change the fact that I respect them with the highest regard. And 33 years. Wow. That's just 3 years older than me. I wonder, will I be fortunate enough to be with someone for that long period of time? Who knows? Would be nice to grow old with someone yes? I remember, when we were younger, my parents had a fight, my mother went to the province with my brother, leaving us girls with my father. I was too young to know or understand what they fought about. I still don't know up to now. I don't really wanna know me thinks. I always pray that they be in good health and all that. Indeed.


Is it just me or do you have a not-so-easy-time saying [or keep on telling someone] I love you??? Eventhough, you feel it, saying it, is not that easy...well, at least for me...and when someone says that they love you, do you believe them? I hope that the people I tell I &hearts you to, believe me whenever I tell them that, I do, love them ... the image is from Post Secret btw.


  • Be safe. Keeping the faith here. God Bless us always.
  • 2 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    hello....
    thats so cute, 33 years!
    hope it will be like that for me!

    manonica said...

    Happy anniversaary to Tatay & Nanay!