Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Monday, November 06, 2006

Fun Fun Fun Weekend...

Dino and Tita Tess treated us for a belated birthday dinner here.

Eee, Doctora, Dino, Tita Tess and Me.


The Christmas tree at Mrs. G's house is up up up already. Coolness yes? We've never had our own Christmas tree because we always celebrate Christmas at our Tita's house. The gifts are put under their tree. No reason to have our own tree here at home. We do have other Christmas ornaments. Lights and what not. Hee.

The first time I played this game years ago, it turned out to be an embarrassing moment for me. Nowadays, I just laugh about it. Hee. We divided ourselves into two teams: Team Dino [with Eee and Doctora] and Team Neo [with Mrs. G. and me], 3 rounds, race to 20. We won. Hee. Just don't let me give out the clues. Can I just keep on guessing? Hee. Good thing, Dino and I weren't team mates. It was a lot of fun. Maybe, we'd get to play again next month when Nurse A. is here.

Neo and Bob [he's looking at the camera...heee.]


We had quite a number of pix...thanks for the timer on the camera...we just have to pose..again and again...and again...

Rix taking a cookie from Eee...


I don't think we finished the bottle of Absolut. Though, the bottle of Cuervo was finished me thinks. It was all good.


Mr. & Mrs. G. gave me this Bench Fever book. Been seeing it at the Bench stores but didn't buy it. Hee. Good thing, I didn't buy one earlier. Jomari has a small pic on page 2 or 3.

Mrs. G. gave me this mag. I'm gonna marry that guy on the cover. Someday. In my dreams. Yeah.

  • Ohkay, it's a brand new month. A week into November 2006. Yep. Time does fly fast no? Christmas is around the corner. Nights are getting colder. Are you ready for Christmas? I'm not. Though, some progress on my cards. Will just need to add some final touches. My plan is to be able to mail the cards first week of December. Good luck to me on that. Hee.
  • I had a fun weekend. Saturday night dinner with friends then a much-needed VS followed at Mrs. G's place. Turned out to be an all-nighter. It was all good. We all needed that.
  • Had an okay weekend chat with NG too. The past weekends, either of the two days would be off for some reason. But we try to make it okay before the chat ends. Starts on an off key but it mostly ends on an okay note. We're pushing 23 months next week. Hmmm. I still can't believe that we're still talking. Hee. Every day for almost 23 months now, except for that one weekend in February 2005. Mails from him are about 9500++ now. Hee. If my calculations are correct, between the two of us, the mails will be around 20000 by the year ends. He now reply to mails in between breaks at his weekday [7:30am - 3:30pm] job coz when he gets home from his 2nd job [which used to be just the weekends, now, he's working Tuesday - Thursday, 4pm-8pm there too] he's too tired to stay up and do the mails. He just stay online for a bit, an hour max to SMS chat with me. He's gonna have a few days off this month around Thanksgiving. I'm glad on that. He needs the rest. He says, it's good money, so, he's grabbing the chance while he still can. Thinking about it, it's quite amazing how we fit each other in our daily routine. Everyday. Hmmm. More in the future, I have a feeling. Hee.
  • Anyhoo, that will be it for now. Hope we all have a fine month. I can't believe 2006 is almost over AND I'll turn 31 in a few months time. My gulay. Keep the faith. God Bless us.
  • 1 comment:

    manonica said...

    Tried that Ma Bo Tofu dish a few days ago... it lacks a bit of zing, but otherwise, yum!