Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Thursday, November 16, 2006

At home on a Friday...

On my way home last Wednesday night, I passed by the Blumentritt market area going to the LRT station, and saw the multi-colored strands hanging and a bilao-filled letter blocks. And I decided to have this made for Nadine. 1 peso per letter and 1 peso per nylon strand [2 pieces were used in making the bracelet], the guy charged me 17 pesos [5 peso for making it] and I gave him 20 pesos. Nadine liked it and she asked me if I could pass by again the area and get another bracelet for her friend Maria. Work ended early yesterday so, I passed by Blumentritt and got the bracelet for Nadine's friend Maria and for my sisters too. It took a while coz the guy make it as you're there. Quite fun watching him make the bracelets. Patience, man, patience is the key and lotsa time.

SisterM asked me to get her a cover/protector for her Ipod. I found her the purple/white silicon [or is it silicone?] cover and I decided to get one for SisterJ and for myself too. I will meet SisterM's friend later at Megamall who has my Ipod and will send the Ipod covers and some slippers for my sisters. First they got me the purple camera and now, another gadget that I can never afford, with my own money. Hee. I'm blessed and I'm VERY grateful.

Last week, I mentioned to my Nanay that I would put the curtains back in my room. Used to have curtains years ago but I got lazy. Hee. Then, when I got home last Friday night, presto, I have curtains. Hee. Might get some purple ones as soon as I have some extra money. Hee. When I told Nadine that I will have purple curtains. She said, "Purple na naman," and she told me I should paint the room purple, so, I'd have a purple room. Hee. The room does look better with curtains.

Nadine with her Strawberry Shortcake gang...hee. I had breakfast, lunch and merienda/early dinner at McDonald's to get those happy meal toys. All worth it, Nadine loves it and she likes to put them on her belt hoops whenever they're going somewhere. She did that when we went to Loyola, she had two toys on her belt hoops. Hee. Funny little gurl.

My nephew Dylan as Mr. Mongolia.


They look like a happy family yes? and I pray it stays that way.


Heeeee...Dylan lost his front teeth...


Dylan and my brother with their beards...


SisterM called me the other day to tell me that she now be working for another company. The pay is higher and much more benefits and she will be working with Brits. Hee. She sounded so happy so, I'm very happy for her too. As for SisterJ, will see her in February. That's 2 months from now.

Goofing around with Nadine last week...hee...this can't be helped when you have a digicam yes?...

  • I'm at home on a Friday. No work today for me. Finished them all yesterday around lunchtime. All good. I've been up since 8am-ish. Washed my bag and 2 pairs of shoes. I'm just taking it easy today. Will go to Megamall with my Nanay in a while to meet SisterM's friend.
  • It's mid-November, wow, time really flies so fast yes? I've been playing Diner Dash a lot before I go to bed and sometimes before I go to work. Hee.
  • NG will have another off this coming weekend...all goody. He needs the break. Not from me he says. Hehe. So, will chat longer this weekend he says. Things are okay between us, except for the occasional [and unavoidable] off moments from what's going on from our daily routine from each other's end, things are okay. So far, so good. Taking as it comes. We'll be 2 years next month. I still can't believe it. He's got more faith in us than me. Which is quite odd because I thought, I'm the more faithful one. Hee. All goody though. He's a positive and I can be a negative at times. He says, I'll come around and be as positive as he is about all of this. I pray on that.
  • Anyhoo, will have to go for now. May we all have a fine weekend. Keep the faith. God Bless us all.
  • 2 comments:

    manonica said...

    It's a phlog! Hee. Aliw pix.

    Nadine is growing fast! Mehn, I better have a lil one like her soon... God-willing. ;-)

    Vikkicar said...

    Praying for a mini-you or a mini-LD...God Bless.

    p.s. yes, Nadine is growing fast, she texts me everyday using her Mom's phone to remind me to bring her pasalubong...hee...