Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Monday, November 27, 2006

28 on the 28th...

Happy Birthday to you...see ya soon. Love ya. God Bless.

  • Yawn. I woke up an hour ago from my 9pm nap last night. All good. I feel a bit recharged. Have to go to Laguna today, work related though. At least, there won't be heavy traffic out of town yes? I hope so.
  • I offered our house to be the venue of a bridal shower for one of my HS friends. Nothing risque, so, I offered. Hee. Will have it this Friday, since it's a Holiday for most of us. I'm just excited to see every one again.
  • I had a good weekend. Lotsa chat times with NG in there. And he had his Sunday off too, and this coming Sunday too. All goody. Was weird when we have options as to when we'll be chatting. Hee. Is it morning or night my time? Hee.
  • I finally got around to finishing the second season of LOST. My gulay!!! Lotsa ????s again. Oh well. Until Season3 becomes available. Soon I hope.
  • Anyhoo, must get out of here for now...a rather short and light work week, all goody.
  • Have a good one. Keep the faith. God Bless us always.
  • 2 comments:

    manonica said...

    So, how was traffic to and from Canlubang? Not too bad it you take C5, in my experience. Prabins talaga, yes? As in cows grazing and fresh air, whee!

    Haberday again to Jo! MWA!

    Vikkicar said...

    VERY slow from the Bicutan/Alabang/Sucat area...after that, it was a breeze...it took 25 songs from Manila to our client's warehouse in Canlubang. Hee. The driver WAS very talkie, I didn't wanna be rude so, I only half-listened to my songs and half-listened/nodded to his kwento. Hee. See ya the soonest. God Bless.