Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Untitled...

A birthday shout-out is a must for Mrs. G., Happy Happy Happy Ma'am. See you soon. Love ya. God Bless.


Had some free time during lunchtime last week and I spent it online, I was checking the Nike site and a few clicks after I got to the Nike ID site, and couldn't help but make my own Nike Free shoes. Hee. Cool yes? Fun to tinker around with a website that let's you choose stuff. Coolness. I envy those people who make those websites possible. Greatness in my opinion.


We don't have a Christmas tree but we do have multi-colored lights...heee...those lights are from last year, I know the parol is from a few years back. Watch the electric bill shoot up this Christmas season.


Progress on my card making, they are finished...I didn't have work last Monday, so, I wrote the addresses on them envelopes. I made 41 cards for this year. Found a dozen that I made a few years ago. And I still need a few for some people. Hee. I will just have to write my messages on each card. By the looks of it, I may be able to send them out by the first week of December. Hoping on that. Whee.

  • I got my Ipod Nano last Friday and over the weekend, I was able to upload music, it took a while but I managed to put them songs in there. Hee. I have 965 songs. The capacity is 3.7 GB [it says 4GB though..hee..where is the .3GB?] I have 6.0MB available space. Hee. I found out that I have more than 4GB of songs from my CDs not including the numerous compilation CDs I got from friends and the ones that I've downloaded and burned into CDs years ago. Hee. All good. Can't complain. I'm a happy camper with my music machine. Now I will have something to listen to during my work a.k.a. waiting. Thanks to SisterM, really appreciated.
  • NG had the weekend off and this week, he's got Wed-Fri off, tho he has to work Wed 4pm-8pm [for his weekend job which turned into an after weekday job Tues-Thurs], at least, he's getting some days off. He just stayed at home and did nothing much. We did chatted quite longish last weekend. All good. Will have to figure out the chat sked for the coming days. Will see. Not worried. I'm just glad he's got the days off. He does need the break.
  • From Beliefnet Daily Inspirations:
    Remember, today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday.
    -Dale Carnegie
  • Okays, will have to go for now. It's almost 1am and I have to get up at 6am. Hee. Here's to a fine Wednesday. Keep the faith. God Bless.
  • 1 comment:

    manonica said...

    Thanks Ate Veee!

    Please thank your hon for the greets too.

    Love you!