Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Thursday, December 30, 2004

My 2005 To-Do List...

  • Play badminton.
  • Send birthday greets to my friends/relatives.
  • Learn how to sign-language. [I've been fascinated with this since I was in gradeschool. Anyone know where I could enroll or something?]
  • Learn how to drive...hmmm...maybe. [I'm a backseat driver. I always feel like the cars are too close to the one I'm in. Yikes.]
  • Save money for my 30th. [I have a full year for that]
  • Read the following books : Harry Potter 5, LOTR trilogy, and the Bible.
  • Buy less dibidis.
  • Pay off a debt.
  • Count my blessings. [I am so blessed in more ways than I care to imagine...]
  • Grab more spoons.
  • Talk more...errrr...at least, try to.
  • Update my Utopia site, Jomari Connection and finish the EBC Hummina Site.
  • Surprise my friends by sending snail mails. I miss doing this.
  • Have faith and trust and obey God above everything else.
  • No comments: