Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Sunday, December 26, 2004

Sunday after Christmas...

  • I'm bored. Hah. Not really. Just don't know what else to do online.
  • I'm random blog-hopping and wishing those random bloggers a Happy Christmas.
  • Drinking session is scheduled tonight with cousins and sisters. SisterM bought two 750ML Absolut Blue and Citron. One bottle has a special design by an artist, to SisterJ's delight. I'm pretty sure who'll get drunk tonight. It won't be me though.
  • Lunch with my gradeschool friends is tomorrow.
  • Lunch with my highschool friends is on the 30th.
  • VS or dinner or lunch with EBC, to be announced. Hehehe. Everyall is quite busy.
  • January 1 or 2, Disney Princess on Ice, hopefully we get to buy tix for that already. Nadine so wants to be there. I actually, wanna be there.
  • NG, the guy I've been chatting with [for two weeks now] who lives somewhere in the US is still turning out overwhelmingly good. Confusing my mind as it is. I've known this guy for years and it's ONLY NOW that I'm discovering things about him that I quite like. He loves FRIENDS! [and that's something already!] Also, he loves emailing. [which is like, OHKAY!] I'm just taking it as it comes. Prayers check check check.
  • Have a good one. God Bless.
  • No comments: