Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Sunday, December 12, 2004

I just grabbed the spoon...


  • I love the guy on the right. His name is Zach Braff. He's a doctor. Well, at least on TV. Doctor JD.
  • Passed by Dapitan Arcade last Saturday afternoon. Saw a few stuff that interested me but didn't really have enough money for it. I bought scented candles instead.
  • I had an intense chat with a friend last Friday/Saturday. I felt relieved afterwards. So relieved I cried [during and after] but it was all good. I was Miss Sniffles in bed. Cry-baby in the house. Thank YOU for that chat. I've never been THAT open to anybody about that particular subject. It made me feel good that I was able to tell it to someone else. Even ONLY via YM chat. I don't think I'd be able to talk to someone about it face to face. Someday maybe. But not yet. I guess, I'll just know when I'm ready. Again, thank you for that chat. It means so MUCH to me. Also, thanks for that prayer. REALLY appreciated.
  • Someone I've known for years via the Jamie Walters group kinda-sorta flirted [I could be dense when it comes to reading between the lines, but not that dense...and besides he admitted that he was in a flirty mood...] during one of our chats. Hmmmm. We seldom chat. So, it was something new. Maybe, he was just feeling flirty. As I type this, we're still chatting. I'm about to call it a night though. Have to get a few zzzzz. Work is bound to be light. Just have to be somewhere at 9:30am.
  • Have a fine week to all you faithful visitors. Always a pleasure. Next week is Christmas week. God Bless.
  • No comments: