Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Sunday, December 05, 2004

Will you please distract me? ...


  • He had me with those lips...errr...that didn't sound right. He goes by the name of Sharif. I don't even know his last name. Forgive me, I need the distraction from my reality. Don't we all need a distraction?
  • My MSN horoscope: Angle yourself away from the problems instead of stepping directly into them, dear Aquarius. You may not be able to directly see the potholes coming, so consider taking another road. Do not waste your time falling into a hole that you can avoid. It may be difficult to deal with your emotions because more than likely, your usual way of dealing with such intensity is to just push it away, ignore it, and operate on strictly a cerebral level. This kind of attitude will not serve you very well on a day like this.
  • Last Wednesday night, someone IMed [instant message] me thru YM. It came via my phone coz I was online via SMS. Sheesh, and here I thought my sister changed the preference to no anonymous people IMing me. Anyhoo, I ignored it at first but the person asked if I was safe. Hmmmm. What's up with that? Safe from what? SisterM was online at that time so I dared not intrude. My computer time is midnight onwards. 3 people share the computer here at home so, we have our own computer time. Moving back to the anynomous IMer. I replied and asked who the person was. No reply. The next day. I got home early. Went online around 4pm-ish. The same person IMed me again. This time asking for my age and location. I replied and asked who the person was. The person said, his name is K and he works in IT, he's 29 and lives in QC. I asked him where he got my name and I might know him and just playing tricks on me. According to him, he was browsing through the online people at that time. He said he was bored. Blah blah blah. And I'm supposed to believe that? I wasn't born yesterday. We got to chat for awhile. Found out about a few things about him and vice versa. We even exchanged mobile numbers. I think that was a mistake. Giving him my mobile number. The last time I gave my number to someone, it didn't really worked out well. [Don't tell anyone...] Anyhoo, last Friday, he asked if I wanted to meet him. I said no. I mean, if you know me. I'm not very good at meeting people. Just not good at it. I think I need to see someone to teach me how to communicate well with people. He sent me a text message last Saturday. He said hi. I replied and said hi back. One liners. I don't like short text messages. Must always reach the text character limit. One peso is still one peso. Might as well take advantage of it. [take advantage of one peso worth of text? hehe] That was it. We could end up friends. Yeah, I think we could be friends. Will I meet him in person? If he resembles like Sharif or Jomari why not. Dream on. If he does look like Jomari, my gulay. He doesn't have to talk. I could just stare at him. Oh well. I thought that was worth sharing. Or just a waste of your time. Either way, this is my blog right? Yes. So, you just have grin and bear what I post in here. Please come back again. Hehe.
  • Have a good week to all those who faithfully read this. You know who you are. God Bless. Hope no typhoons this week. Bless those people who passed away last week. I hope they are in a better place now with our God. Amen.
  • No comments: