Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Daily Dirt...

Internet...
1. Are you addicted to the net?
I could go a day without it.

2. How many hours/minutes do you stay online?
2 to 3 hours. Depends. I can go for more than 5 hours on weekends.

3. Do you have many friends online or offline?
My friends online are offline friends too. If we're counting the yahoogroups people that I know, yes, I have more online friends then.

4. What site would you recommend and why?
Beliefnet - Source of inspiration.
Daily Bread - Inspiring us on a daily basis.

5. What's the best site ever?
For best layout and content it would have to be Alicia Keys Online, this is the best fansite I've come across with so far. I envy the person who maintains the site. I wish I'm that visually good at making websites.

No comments: