Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Monday, December 27, 2004

Prayers for you, me and everyone else in the world...

  • Prayers going out to the victims of the killer Tsunami that hit Sri Lanka, Indonesia, India, Thailand, Malaysia, Maldives, Myanmar, Bangladesh and Somalia last Sunday. Prayers check check check.
  • On a lighter side, my lunch with three of my Grade school friends turned out good. It's a good feeling to see people from your childhood. Inspite of the hardships in life, we are doing good. That's another blessing if you ask me.
  • Dinner with Litemail & EBC scheduled on Wednesday night.
  • Miss M and Doctora liked their gifts. I'm so glad that I could make them smile with that simple gesture.
  • Only 2 working days for me this week, today and tomorrow. Quite glad coz I'll get to stay home and go online more.
  • Next week, is a brand new year. 2005. The year I'll turn 29. Darn. Have I really lived that long already?
  • Listening to Norah Jones' Feels Like Home CD right now. Jamie Walters' Ride, The Diary of Alicia Keys and a bootleg Switchfoot CD before that.
  • NG is getting in my head and I have to admit slowly in my heart, so help and guide me God. He used the word smitten. I'm getting smitten myself. Shaving cream.
  • One good day at a time.
  • I really think this is God's way of letting the two of us know it's a good thing, otherwise why would we both be so rattled? that tells me the feelings are genuine :) [I'm not gonna question God...]
  • May we all have a good week. The last week of 2004. Hope we make the most of it. God Bless.
  • PRAYERS check check check.
  • No comments: