Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Wednesday, December 22, 2004

I'm back online...

  • As if you'd notice. Hah. Our phone got disconnected last Monday, so, no internet at home for two days. I had to check mails from an internet cafe. Anyhoo, I'm back. So, there.
  • A High School friend told me a few days ago to answer my query re: online relationship, that she was in an online relationship that ended in a disaster years ago. Hah. I'd say, after telling me the gist of it, I'm glad it was all in her past.
  • I still don't know someone whose "online relationship" turned ok.
  • There ought to be someone out there.
  • You've Got Mail could happen right?
  • I'm entertaining the thought of online relationships, does it count as a relationship?
  • I just might go crazy thinking about it.
  • I've been online for years and something nice happens when I least expected it.
  • And from someone I've known since 2000 or 2001.
  • I say, one good day at a time.
  • Bahala na si Batman or si Robin.
  • No comments: