Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Tuesday, December 28, 2004

My Wednesday, so far...

  • Been reading the updates on the Tsunami tragedy. Sad. Sad. Sad. Times like this, we realize how blessed we are. Prayers check for the victims and their families.
  • Today is the last day of work. More time to sleep in or stay up.
  • Dinner tonight with a few Litemailers/EBC.
  • Lunch with my highschool friends tomorrow. I don't like the fact that some of them are pasaway, we are not in highschool anymore. We'll be 30 in a few years time. Oh well. I'm used to it by now. Having the lunch here at home is not easy. I mean, texting and emailing them can get tiring pag walang sagot diba? Good thing, there's free chikka for the texts.
  • Got 6 [my fave number] emails from NG, he loves emailing. Took me about 3 hours, one mug of coffee, 2 glasses of water, 2 slices of fruitcake, 5 CDs [10,000 Maniacs MTV Unplugged, Serendipity Soundtrack, Dawson's Creek Volumes 1 & 2 Soundtracks, My 2002 Birthday CD] and a partridge in a pear tree [hehehe] to reply to his emails. Fun time.
  • Btw, the other day, the owner of this house that we're renting paid us a visit. She told us that she's selling the house and we have until March to find another place to live. Haaay. I don't like moving but that's just how things are sometimes. We've been here since 2001 me thinks. I really like this house. Good vibes. If only we have 1.5 million. Oh well. I'm sure, we'll find another place to live in. We're blessed that we get to have a place to live in. Unlike some people who are forced to squat in properties that doesn't belong to them. Blessed indeed.
  • Ohkay, shower time. Have a good one. God Bless.
  • No comments: