Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Sunday, October 31, 2004

About Talkie Movies and those 50-Peso Hardbound Books...


  • Before Sunset [is the sequel to Before Sunrise] is my favorite movie this year, so far. If you don't like talkie movies, this one is not for you. If possible watch it by yourself. Watch it more than once. I saw it twice. Have to see it again. I'm not reviewing the movie. I can't do that kind of thing. I'm only saying that I LOVED the movie and this could be my favorite movie of all time, ok, not my #1 but definitely in my Top10. I'm a fan of talkie movies. Gotta love them. Next year, for my birthday, I'll get the DVD of Sunset and maybe Sunrise as well. Or if I have enough cash after I bought my nieces/nephews/god children gifts for Christmas, I'd buy the DVD for myself. Oh btw, you have to watch Sunrise before watching Sunset, the sequel will fill in some blanks from the first movie.
  • Bought 10 hardbound books at NBS SM North Edsa last Saturday, 50-peso a book, they were on sale. Couldn't resist not buying. It's too affordable for me to resist. I'm glad I bought them. I now have 20++ hardbound books that I started buying last year. When will I get to read all of them books? Only time will tell.
  • I check the Alicia Keys official website whenever I go online. To see if they have updates and what not. A few days ago, I read Alicia's latest journal entry talking about someone [from the message board] passing away. So, I checked the boards and read that someone indeed died. I even extend my condolence in one post. Anyhoo, just today, I checked the boards and found out that the person who the board people [including me] and including Miss Keys thought died wasn't really dead. I mean, I was relieved that she wasn't dead BUT to let people know that you died is not VERY funny. I mean, if you read what Alicia wrote on her journal entry, you'd feel that she was saddened by that person's passing. Darn. Now, I don't know what else to say. I guess, that person just wanted attention and that was accomplished. Death is not funny. Nothing funny about death.

  • No comments: