Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Sunday, October 03, 2004

A Dozen Random Stuff...

[Got this from Jax Place]

    ONE GREATEST FEAR IN LIFE
    To die not understanding about God.

    TWO PEOPLE ON FRIENDSTER WHOM YOU INVITED FIRST:
    I don't remember.

    THREE CELEBRITIES YOU ADMIRE
  • Oprah Winfrey
  • Drew Barrymore
  • John Cusack


  • FOUR THINGS THAT IRRITATE YOU
  • Second-hand smoke
  • Undisciplined Drivers
  • People who talk inside the movie house
  • Mobile phone users who doesn't put their phones on silent mode whenever they're in a public place


  • FIVE SHOWS YOU WATCH
  • FRIENDS
  • Gilmore Girls
  • ED
  • The Amazing Race
  • Sex and the City


  • SIX THINGS THAT MAKE YOU HAPPY
  • Bargain CDs
  • Magazines
  • My fave TV shows
  • Ice cream
  • Being with friends/family
  • Knowing that a part of God is present in all of us


  • SEVEN THINGS YOU WEAR DAILY (aside from clothes)
  • Lip balm
  • Cologne
  • Earrings
  • Bracelet
  • Body bag
  • Face powder
  • and a Smile [hehe]


  • EIGHT FAVORITE FOODS/DRINKS
  • Pizza
  • KFC Chicken
  • Pasta
  • Chicken Fingers ala Miss M
  • Iced Tea
  • Rootbeer
  • Coke Lite/Orange Juice with a dash of Absolut*
  • Taho


  • NINE FRIENDS NUNG KABATAAN
  • Rose
  • Judy
  • Michelle
  • Benjo
  • Mark
  • Frances
  • Marcel
  • Shel
  • Esang


  • TEN THINGS ABOUT ME
  • I love to sleep
  • TV is my main source of entertainment
  • I try to play badminton
  • I like random blog-hopping
  • I love hanging out with friends
  • I'm loyal to my friends
  • I don't talk that much
  • I can keep a secret
  • I fell in love once
  • I'm trying to be a good person in the eyes of God


  • ELEVEN GOOD BANDS/ARTISTS
  • Alanis Morissette
  • Jason Mraz
  • Eraserheads
  • Gavin DeGraw
  • The Corrs
  • Dave Matthews
  • Sarah McLachlan
  • TJ McCloud
  • Maroon 5
  • Alicia Keys
  • Bare Naked Ladies


  • TWELVE GREAT MOVIES
  • Somekind of Wonderful
  • The Big Hit
  • Pretty Woman
  • Serendipity
  • Two Girls and a Guy
  • The Matrix
  • 50 First Dates
  • Hihintayin Kita Sa Langit
  • Before Sunrise
  • Splash
  • Say Anything
  • Lord of The Rings trilogy

No comments: