Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Friday, October 15, 2004

Greedy sleeper...

I'm guilty of that. I nodded off around 1am-ish last night/day. Whatever. I was sooooo sleepy. It wasn't my plan to go to bed early but if my eyes are closing, it's the only sign I know that I'm this [my thumb and index finger almost touching] close to zzzzzing. Anyway, I set the alarm for 6am. I plan to do laundry. That obviously didn't pan out. It's already close to lunch time. I haven't done anything. I'm too lazy to do anything right now. Darn it. I'll just have my taho. And just be. Headache alert as well, TOO much sleep. That's what I get for being a greedy sleeper. I wanna go back to my old sleeping habit. Do I really wanna? Oh well. I miss the stillness of the early morning. Silence is very good for the soul, sometimes though you do hear your own thoughts louder than you want it to be. Think Ally McBeal and her loud thoughts. Ok, will check mails and what-not for now. Then will post again later. Have a fine weekend. God Bless.

No comments: