Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Saturday, October 02, 2004

I'm on cloud #9...


I've been a member of a Jamie Walters yahoogroup for quite a while now. And just a few days ago, someone wants to send me his extra copy of Jamie's recent CD [Believed]. He said it could be an advance Christmas gifty. Man, I asked myself, what have I done to deserve such generosity...? I'm so excited/happy that I'd do cartwheels if I can. [hehe] To Phil from the Jamie4Ever group THANKS in advance. You don't know how much I appreciate this gesture. Hope to return the favor one way or another someday. Godbless your kind soul.  Posted by Hello

No comments: