Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Sunday, October 17, 2004

Got this from a Friendster post...

What makes you happy?
Talking to Nadine. Knowing that my friends and family are safe. Watching FRIENDS. Finding a magazine/book/cd that I like on sale. That God is watching over me.

If you knew the truth was gonna hurt you would you still wanna hear it?
Yes.

Do long distance relationships work?
I guess so. Some couple make it work.

How many people do you know that share your birthday?
2 [my cousin in-law and Miss Rhiza]

Is there anyone that you would risk your life for?
My family and friends

Person that other people say you look like?
my father.

What animal would you not want to be turned into?
snake

Do you spend a lot of time on the computer?
Yes.

Do you spend a lot of time on instant messaging?
Sometimes.

Do you realize that most things are temporary?
Definitely.

Do you like to write poetry?
Sometimes.

Do you like to read poetry?
Sometimes.

What is your favorite color of ink to write in?
Purple.

How tall are you?
Not that tall.

What is your favorite pet?
Not really into pets.

Who do you always talk to online?
Friends, my cousin-in law and some people I met thru various yahoo groups.

Do you like the rain?
Yes.

Do you think lightning is awesome?
No.

Do you have glow-in-the-dark stars?:
A few.

Do you miss someone?
Yes.

What was the last song you downloaded?
My Boo - Usher feat. Alicia Keys

Do you smoke/drink?
Smoke : Never; Drink : Yeah, from time to time.

Do you blog?
Yes.

Have you ever been in a life or death situation?
Someone tried to get into our house back in 95. He had a knife. Does that qualify? And I was robbed last year, he had an icepick.

Life is?
temporary.

On a scale from 0 to 10, how happy are you?
6

What's in your mind now?
Ice cream.

What do you want to do after this?
I'm answering this offline so, I'm gonna post it in my blog.

Do you hate anyone? Who?
Greedy relatives.

What do you want to say to yourself?
You'll be fine.

Do you swear?
Yes, I can swear. I just don't make a habit of it.

Do you know your goals in life?
Yes. I think so.

Are you a hard worker?
there are times.

You just can't live without?
God, he's someone I know who will not give up on me. No matter what.

No comments: