Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Sunday, October 10, 2004

My reality bites once in a while...

  • Slept around 5pm-is yesterday [Sunday], it was suppose to be a nap. Darn it. Woke up at 2am-ish early Monday. Sheesh. I sleep to forget my reality. Hah.
  • My Nanay will be going to the province later today, the greedy relatives decided to have the house [and other houses that was part of the lot] demolished last Wednesday, they had a hearing last Friday. They just take drastic actions without thinking. Stooooopids. I just HATE [yes, I do HATE them] that they turn into greedy people. I mean, we are related in some way. I'm just relieved that my Lola isn't here anymore to witness such kind of behavior from those greedy relatives. Now, after the Friday hearing, the greedy relatives are in a bigger shit than they can imagine. First, forgery of the documents, now this. My Nanay said she will not go straight to their demolished property, she said she doesn't have the heart to see it yet. Darn, those greedy relatives for making more people feel bad. How do they still get to sleep at night? And what's worse? They are church going people. [reminds me of the song, banal na aso, santong kabayo... I can't remember the title as of now] What's up with that? It's all about karma. It'll come back to you whether you like it or not. Just do the right thing so the bounce back will be good too. Luke 6:31 reminds me before and after I act on something.

  • No comments: