Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Tuesday, October 26, 2004

How many hours of sleep is enough?...

  • Alright. Who hasn't slept yet since 9pm-ish last night?
  • That would be me.
  • This is one of them days that sleep just won't get to me.
  • I was actually sleepy around 5am-ish but it faded and I decided to do laundry instead.
  • I've done 3 loads of laundry already. [thank you Samsung washing machine]
  • I've had two mugs of taho. [yummee]
  • I've swept the kitchen floor.
  • Sorted the dirty clothes into their respective colors.
  • Listened to The Heights soundtrack for a number of times. I lost count already.
  • Listened to : my Yeah Mixed CD #2, N.E.R.D., Keane, 50 First Dates soundtrack.
  • What else?
  • Oh yeah, I discovered something that makes my html coding easier. Kudos to Photoshop. I'm one happy person right now. I've been "experimenting" for hours. Man. I'm so excited. I just can't help it. Yay.
  • Because of that something, I now have a new project. No, not my Jomari Connnection. I was trying to figure out how to disable the right-click on images. Not much success there. Frustrating. So, I decited to do a new project for now. Fresh and all. Well, sort of.
  • Okay, I just wanted to post something that'll remind me that I'm happy today. Sheesh. I'll take a hot shower. Maybe, it'll put me to sleep. My back hurts though. Never mind that. I'm happy. My dreams will be in html codes. Hehehe. God Bless.
  • I'm smiling, can you see? [typos will be checked later or not...]

  • No comments: