Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Friday, October 22, 2004

My First TGIF! post...

1. Where and what time do you usually go online?
Around or before midnight at the comfort of our home.

2. What computer are you using right now?
A hybrid of Lil Monica and my sister's CPU [Lil Monica's HD is inside] in other words, it's a PC.

3. What is your dream computer?
A Laptop or those slim-screen PCs. In color purple if possible.

4. What can you say about the whole Mac vs PC hoopla?
PC is affordable but Mac is easier to use from what I notice and they come in cool colors.

5. Name some of your favorite websites.
Excluding blogs/journals, these are the sites that I frequent:
E! Online
TV Shows On DVD
Bench [on the lookout for updates on Jomari...hehehe]

  • Hope costs nothing. Got that from Words to Live By
  • Who's happy? I am. Why you may wanna ask? Well, let's see, someone from the Jamie4Ever yahoogroup sent me 2 of Jamie Walters' CDs. Got them Thursday. Who would have thought that after years of wanting to have those CDs, someone finally made it come true. I'm so grateful. Phil, if you're reading this one, THANK YOU so much. You don't know how much this means to me. I hope to return your generosity one way or another. I now have all 3 of Jamie's CDs. Yay. Could I BE anymore excited? Have a good weekend everybody. God Bless.

  • No comments: