Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Monday, September 27, 2004

Lite Days...


Chatted with Queen and a dj from K-lite [a radio station that I WAS so into a few years back, WAS is the operative word]. We got to ask her questions regarding K-lite. Told her even to whack the head of someone who's working there. Hehehe. She said we ought to do it ourselves. Queen said maybe. Whenever I think of that person, it makes me wanna whack him on the head with a frying pan. [I'm not really a violent person [if at all] but there's always a first time for everything right?] The thing is, he's not even good looking. Hah. What's that got to do with the issue? dj said, feeling guapo lang daw. Oh well. It was nice catching up with someone that I used to hear on the radio almost everyday. I'm just reminiscing. Yeah right. Ohhh, btw, the picture was taken during the final airing of Nitelite. I remember, the radio was on K-lite but we still listened thru our walkmans. Haha. Slept over at Nurse's place. Good times. Good people. Posted by Hello

No comments: