Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Sunday, September 19, 2004

Unconscious Mutterings and a lovely heart image...

  1. Pointless:: Non-sense
  2. Sadistic:: Abusive
  3. Bunny:: Energizer
  4. Betrayal:: Trust
  5. Oliver:: That psycho guy on The O.C.
  6. Star Wars:: Han Solo
  7. Let it ride:: Go
  8. Ray of light:: Madonna
  9. Tight:: Bonded
  10. Gadget:: Cool
  • It's a brand new week. Just thought I'd post before I head off to dreamland.
  • Bound to be a [little] busy on the work front this week. Our client's shipments are scheduled to arrive sometime this week.
  • A friend from highschool read this blog. She read the post about me having a crush on our batchmate. Hehehe. I'm actually feeling ok with someone finding about my crush. I'm growing up. Or opening up? All good.
  • I've been meaning to e-mail a friend but just don't know how to go about it. I also wanted to call her but I'm sure I will not be able to say what I really wanna say. Arrgghh. What if I pay her a visit and bring some corns. It's her favorite. Hmmm. Let's see. I'm gonna post about it when I do something. I had a fallout with her a few years back and I was really sad about that time.
  • That's one thing I still have to talk [in my case, write] about in here. Sometime soon. I feel like I'm in that zone when I can write about my feelings. Yeah.
  • Ain't this a lovely image? I stole it from a friend's blog. Hehehe.
  • Ohkay, it's almost 4am and I'm supposed to have work today. I have to post some random blogs next time. I've quite a few already.
  • Have a fine week ya'll. Thanks for dropping by. Godbless.

  • No comments: