Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Thursday, September 09, 2004

How Do You Talk To An Angel?...
 Posted by Hello

  • Do you remember Jamie Walters? From the short-live tv series The Heights? Hold On and How Do You Talk To An Angel are two of his popular songs? He was last seen on Beverly Hills 90210 as Ray Pruit. Ring a bell now? Anyhoo, I've been a member of two Jamie Walters yahoogroups for quite some time now. One is inactive [100+ members]. One is really active [30+ members so far], the moderator is a girl from Germany. She's got lots of Jamie stuff. Pix and what not. It's a fun group. All Jamie fanatics. We all talk about how his music has touched our lives. I mean, Jamie is a good looking guy, it has come up in the posts but more importantly we talk about Jamie as a musician. It's just too bad that his 3rd CD Believed didn't sell like pancakes. I haven't even seen it around the CD stores here in the metro. Too bad. I only have his Ride CD and How Do You Talk To An Angel [my favorite Jamie song] and Hold On included in a mixed CD a friend gave me. A while ago, I was able to download an acoustic version of Hold On, sweet. Darn. His voice is just...what's the word? soulful? I love love love Jamie's voice. His good-looks is just second. [hah, as if you'd believe me right?] If you happen to see a Jamie Walters CD hope you could let me know? Reserve it under my name. Or something. It's available online but I don't buy stuff online. If you stumble upon a Jamie CD, please, pretty please let me know. I'd really appreciate it. Godbless your kind soul.
  • No comments: