Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Beautiful People...


Brad and Jenn at the Emmy's...such a good-looking couple. They just complement each other.  Posted by Hello


Phil and the contestants of The Amazing Race 5 at the Emmy's...Chip & Kim won the Amazing Race 5. Yay for them. Also, The Amazing Race got the Emmy for Best Reality-Competition Program for the second time in a row. The 6th installment of the Amazing Race begins next month. Coolness. Posted by Hello


The Queers at the Emmy's...they won the Emmy for Best Reality Program. Notice Carson's pink pants? Kyan and Jai, hummina hummina...though, I didn't see them accept their award? Did I miss that? Or it was never aired? Hmmm... Miss Manonica did you see? Posted by Hello


Yet another Survivor Hunk...caught parts of the preem of Survivor Vanuatu and this FBI agent named Brady Finta caught my eye. I might watch the show just for him. Shallow me. Yep, I could be like that. Gotta love beautiful men who make TV viewing such a fun time. I'm quite tempted to post Jason Lewis' Absolut Hunk pic but thought it might turn-off some people. Big time. A naked man with just the Absolut Vodka bottle covering him. Imagine that. I'll save that for next time. Or not. Hehehe. I'll just e-mail it to some of my friends for now. Posted by Hello

No comments: