Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Days of Fun and not-so Fun...

  • Sunday [12th September]
      >> Went to the Alumni Homecoming Day in Notre Dame Kaloocan. The theme for this year's Alumni day was "Mini-Olympics Forever," some of my friends had a volleyball game versus the current varsity players. As expected, my friends lost because it's not like they still play volleyball right? It would be embarassing if the current varsity team lost to the Batch93 Varsity players right? Hehehe. Talked to some of our old teachers [one of which became a good friend of mine, she's the older sister that I never had, she even made me god mother to her first born, who's 8 years old now...sheesh, it just proves that we're getting old.] Under 20 people came from our batch, it's understandable because Sunday being a family day, they'd rather be with their respective families right? I'm glad I was there because my crush came too. Yeah, he wasn't sure he'd come but he did. I am tempted to tell my female friends from HS about me having a crush on him but knowing me, I don't really share stuff like that. They didn't even know that I had a first and only [so far] guy years ago. Oh well. Am I a bad friend for not telling them? Forgive me Damer93 Ladies. They do know that I'm quiet about stuff, so there. Anyhoo, my crush [I should give him an alias soon...so highschool but...whatever] and I seated next to each other in one of the tables and chairs in the school premises all throughout dinner til about 10pm-ish. I even got a chance to tap/touch him on his shoulder when he said something. [Imagine Carson of Queer Eye but subtler...] We all reminisced about our highschool days, they did the talking mostly, I just agreed, laughed and what not. Having a crush is sooo highschool to some people but I don't care, I have lots of crushes, I just happen to know the recent one from highschool. He wasn't my crush back in highschool, just recently, very recent. Two weeks ago to be exact. Yeah. It's the phase of smiling everytime I think about him. I'll see him next month or in November. Should I ask him for a "friendly" dinner? [Cringe] Yikes, I'm getting goosebumps that I'm even thinking about that. Hehehe. I'm kidding. I will never have to courage to do a thing like that. Typing this post is making me smile. I'll be talking about my crush in the coming posts. I need to smile more.
  • Monday [13th September]
      >> Worked til about 6pm. It was E's day. Went to M's house for the late dinner. Doctora was there too. Just the four of us. A didn't go. [A little glitch that I pray will be fixed sooner.] Queen had a jet lag? [yeah right...] Laney, well, it's Laney. She texted me earlier and told me she'll just appear as if an apparition [spell check please!!] My contribution to the dinner was Chippendrinks [that's chips and drinks]; M made this yummy Pot [its Potato] salad, Baked Tuna something, Chicken Fingers and a delish dip; Doctora brought Crispy Pata; the celebrant had two pizzas courtesy of Chef D' Angelo. Yum. It was one good meal. Indeed. Sheesh. I'm hungry now.
      >> VS soon followed. I had a few. I can drink more but I just opted not too. I was updated about the A and M glitch [I don't know what to call it, it's not a fight, it's just a misunderstanding? hmmm..it'll be fixed with talking. I have my bet on that. Praying for that every night since I learned about it from Queen a few days back] Also, "tweaked" M's blog, added a blogrolling link and a counter. She's got a Mac laptop. Sweet. It was a very "pleasurable" time for me. She got DSL connection too. What more could I ask? When and if I have extra cash, I might get one. A purple colored Mac. In the future I will have a Mac. Yeah, that's the spirit. Positivity. Lots of negative things happening around the world, we have to try to be positive in our own little world right?
  • Tuesday [14th September]
      >> Went to work with no sleep. Hah. Good thing it was a short work day for me. I was on my way home at around 2pm-ish. Hit the bed at around 4pm-ish. Missed my Tuesday TV Marathon. I was consumed with sleep. Hehe. Finally woke up at around 9am-ish. My Nanay woke me up. How many hours of sleep was that? 17? Thereabouts. I don't recommend it.
      >> It's now a Wednesday and I don't have work. God is good. He knew I needed some sleep and He gave it to me. Thank you God.
  • No comments: