Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Friday, September 17, 2004

Will I Be Saved...?

While watching the movie Saved, I asked myself these questions:
  • Why can't I sing/praise [with so much gusto] like some of the characters in the movie?
  • Will I be judged for my religion?
  • Will I judge other people based on their religion?
  • Why can't I fully let God be the one to guide me in this life?
  • Why do I still sometimes feel not going to church every Sunday?
  • Why do I still sometimes blame Him for what's happening around the world?
  • Why do I continue doing things that I know God will not approve of?
  • I still need so much enlightenment when it comes to the Bible. I have a Bible but I haven't really read it that much. The only times that I get to read is whenever I have to check on some passages. I've been thinking of joining Bible studies for a while now but since talking is not my best trait, I just don't go ahead with it. Is there a Bible study group that doesn't allow me to talk?


    Posted by Hello
  • Pastor Skip : What you are doing is wrong in the eyes of Jesus. This is not a time for moral ambiguity.
    Dean : In my heart, I know that Jesus still loves me.
  • Yes, I believe, Jesus loves me And will continue loving me unconditionally. The question for me now is, how much do I love Him? I'm hopeful. Praying for it everyday.

  • No comments: