Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Monday, September 06, 2004

Unconscious Mutterings...

  1. Reporter:: News
  2. Mythology:: Greek
  3. Wimbledon:: Grass
  4. Civilization:: Modern Living
  5. Punctuation:: Mark
  6. Party Games:: Trip to Jerusalem
  7. Flawless:: Skin
  8. Unprecedented:: Unexpected
  9. Curry:: Chicken
  10. Tropical:: Island
  • On a much lighter note from my last post, I had a haircut last Friday. FINALLY. Got enough courage to have it cut a little shorter. The last time I had my hair this short was when I was around 8. Hah. I don't really fuss with my hair. It's straight and I don't put anything on it or mess with it. Afraid that it'll get damaged. Heheh. My cousins, sisters, friends and my Nanay were surprised that I had it cut a shorter than the usual. They said it looks good on me. Hah. I hope they were not just saying that to make me feel good. Heheh. Either way, I'll take it. I feel good about my hair. My head is lighter. Definitely. I have to take a picture as a souvenir, I may not be "brave" enough next time. I envy Jerry Yan's hair.
  • Also, I have a new crush and he's not a celebrity. Hah. Saw him last weekend. He just looked different. I mean, he still look the same but there's something different about him. I saw him last year during our highschool reunion but I didn't really see him as a crush material. It's nice to have a new crush. Yeah. Crushing on someone is a MUST. [at least for me] It's all good.
  • Mark Philippoussis didn't even make it to the second round of the US Open, he had to retire during the fifth set. Injure I think. I fell asleep watching his match. Darn. He looked good though. So many good looking tennis players. Feliciano Lopez is nice to look at. Too bad he lost to Hewitt on the 3rd round. As for the ladies, Davenport, JCap, Mary Pierce, Williams sisters, Justine Hardenne, Amelie Mauresmo are still standing.
  • Have a fine rainy Tuesday ya'll. Godbless.

  • No comments: