Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Wednesday, November 03, 2004

TV Talk...

  • Back to work like most of you people who read this blog. Paperwork all day Wednesday. Whew. But my cousin Nadine was there to amuse me. I love her.
  • Watched the first season finale of THE O.C. [when I first saw a magazine ad for this show, I thought OC meant obsessive compulsive] last Tuesday night. I shed a few tears. Darn it. I don't know why, must be the song [Hallelujah by Jeff Buckley...one of my faves...he's got a very soulful voice] that was playing towards the end of the movie. OR I'm just one cry baby. Yes. I'm not ashamed to admit. I get misty-eyed watching Oprah. Awww.
  • Also, from that season finale, another song stuck to me, Maybe I'm Amazed by Jem, I downloaded that song and I'm liking it. She appeared in the finale too.
  • Speaking of music from the O.C., Mix 1, 2 [I like Nada Surf's version of If You Leave and Maybe I'm Amazed is included in this mix.] & 3 [This is a Chrismukkah (Christmas and Hanukkah) mix, I love Jimmy Eat World's Last Christmas] are already available. You can preview the songs, just click on the link and it will take you to the official music site. Gotta get those soundtracks when I have the extra cash to burn. I wonder how many CDs they will release through the course of the show. The new second season starts November 4 in the US.
  • RPN9 changed their tv skeds, Scrubs is on every 6:30PM now, too early if you ask me. I will not be able to watch it on a regular basis. Around that time, I'm still on my way home from work. Why move it on an earlier time slot? Why? Why? Why? Sheesh. Also, Everwood is back on RPN9, they started with the pilot episode last night. So, I'm guessing it's gonna be a while for Season2.
  • Well, on a bright side, Gilmores will start Season4 this Saturday on Stud23. I will be at a dinner with my some of my highschool batchmates. I thought of not attending but the person having the dinner will be going back to the UK soon, this will be the only time that I'd get to see him. Oh well. Real live people first. Hehehe. Must timer record. I hope our VCR will cooperate this weekend. Nip/Tuck season 2 starts mid November, more Christian Troy, yay. The Amazing Race 6 is coming this month as well. I guess you win some, you lose some.
  • Ohkay, it's a Thursday. The weekend is almost here once again. I hope we all have a good one. God Bless.

  • No comments: